Written by a 90-year old…
1. Avoid debt. Save for things that matter.
2. Don’t compare yourself to others. Another person’s success is not your failure.
3. What doesn’t kill you actually does make you stronger.
4. No one is in charge of your happiness but YOU.
5. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we’d grab ours back.
6. Forgive but NEVER forget.
7. No matter how good or bad a situation is, it WILL change.
8. Your most important organ is your brain.
9. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
10. Life isn’t wrapped with a bow, but it damn sure is a gift.