Written by a 90-year old…
1. Growing old beats the alternative…dying young.
2. Get outside every day. Miracles are awaiting everywhere.
3. The best is yet to come…
4. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
5. Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
6. Frame every so-called disaster with these words, “will this matter in five years?”
7. Over prepare. Then go with the flow.
8. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful. Clutter weighs you down.
9. Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up your future.
10. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still such a gift.